6737 Taft Street - Arvada, CO 80004
Beautiful ranch style home in desirable Woodhaven neighborhood. Featuring welcoming covered front porch, open concept floor plan. Master bedroom and bath with steam shower and garden tub on main level. Guest room with ensuite bath on main. Formal dining room, breakfast nook, walk-in pantry, spacious office, and two gas fireplaces. Second master bedroom and bath, built in wet bar and tons of storage in basement. New hot water heater and dishwasher. Brand new roof with impact resistant shingles and transferable warranty. New flooring throughout with beautiful hardwood floors. Newly professional landscaped yard with new stamped concrete patio. Finished spacious 3 car garage with built in shelves. Great location! 20 minutes to downtown Denver. 3 miles to RTD G-Line to catch all those summer games and concerts. Short drive to the mountains for skiing. Surrounded by walking/biking trails. Neighborhood access to Ralston Creek Tail. 1 year home warranty included.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Dean Gary Team
Listing Status: Closed
Broker Office: RE/MAX Alliance
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Eat-in Kitchen,Five Piece Bath,Kitchen Island,Master Suite,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Smoke Free,Tile Counters,Utility Sink,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Wired for Data
Baths Full: 4
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 0
Baths Half: 1
Garage Spaces: 3
HOA Fee: $500
School District: Jefferson County R-1
Elementary School: Fremont
Inclusions: Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Oberon
High School: Arvada West
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.